Have you heard about FitFlops toning shoes yet? I’m not talking about standard flipflop sandals here – it’s not a typo!
FitFlops are a range of toning shoes (including sandals, sneakers, slippers – clogs and even winter boots) which have taken the UK and America by storm.
The basic theory is that, thanks to a specially designed “microwobbleboard” sole, they introduce a little extra instability when you walk in them. Your lower body muscles react by trying to restore the body’s natural balance – which means that they do more work than when walking in conventional footwear.
And that means that you can trim your legs and bottom down to size with every step that you take throughout the course of your normal day. No need to visit the gym, no need for any special training or equipment – just put one foot in front of the other like you normally would.
It’s ideal if you haven’t got the time for the gym – or even if you do have the time but just have better ways to spend it.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you might want to consider treating yourself to a pair of FitFlops (and sooner rather than later):
- Makes exercising easy. Put them on and start walking – left, right, left, right. That’s it – no special training required, no special equipment – just put one foot in front of the other and let the microwobbleboard sole do its work.
- The microwobbleboard sole will help to activate your leg muscles for longer – which will help to tone your legs and trim your bottom.
- You will feel better. The special sole is designed to absorb shock and reduce joint strain. You’ll be able to walk far enough to get the full benefit.
- No need to visit the gym to get into shape will save you time and money.
- On the subject of money, FitFlops are great value. You can pick them up from $ 40 upwards. Other toning shoes cost a lot more.
- They look great. FitFlops come in a wide variety of styles – many of which are available in vibrant, funky colors.
- Because FitFlops don’t look like sports shoes, you’ll be able to wear them with a variety of different outfits – and in settings where sporty, fitness styles would look a little gauche. You’ll get more wear out of them, you’ll get better value for money from them and you’ll maximize your toning benefits.
- FitFlops were developed by bio-mechanical specialists at the London South Bank University (LSBU) in the UK. They have undergone independent testing at Salford University (also in the UK).
- FitFlops are amazingly comfortable to wear and to walk in. The special sole provides additional support for your feet and reduces the average pressure on the soles.
- Wear your FitFlops with confidence. FitFlops are APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) approved. You can be fully confident that they are “foot friendly” and safe to wear.